0. Episode






Hi, pals!
It's kinda awkward to write in English...... yap. But I think I have to make it as a challenge from myself to myself (because there's no other way to improve this skill).

My name is Mardina Rahayu CP. You all can call me Mardin. There are many nick-name that I have (actually), but let's make it just straight. haha. I currently living in East Java, Malang. I just moved here from Jakarta, it was all because of my study and probably a family things that are too complicated to be explained. Long-short story, I am now 21 y.o and have graduated! Yay! That's one of my life-goals. I'm working as a freelancer.

Okay, here in my blog, maybe I'll post something random (just like in my previous tumblr, which right now is on hiatus) such as my expreriences or a poem or another work from myself.

Hope y'all will enjoy my blog😉😉






*just in case u need a guide to know what kind of person am I, u can check thissss march-mar.tumblr.com


Comments

Popular Posts